WE ARE OPEN and ready to provide physiotherapy!
No more Dr. Google!
We are open and ready to see you in the clinic.
We are open 8-8 Monday thru Thursday, Friday 9-6 and 9-3 Saturday.
We are adhering to the COVID-19 Government of Canada and Ontario Guidelines.
Increased Covid-19 precautions for our clinic:
- All patients will undergo a health-screening questionnaire at time of booking and on arrival.
- Waiting room will be closed. We ask all patients to wait in their cars until their appointment time. Once you come in you will be ushered into your private treatment room.
- We will be asking you to sanitize your hands on arrival
- All rooms, surfaces and high traffic areas will be sanitized appropriately between patients (including door handles, debit machines, light switches, exercise equipment).
- All practitioners are wearing masks. We encourage you to bring a mask and do have some available at the front desk if needed. We suggest patients wear masks in clinic, but it is NOT mandated unless you are attending for Chiropractic Care or Registered Massage Therapy.
If you are at risk of contracting COVID, are in isolation or do not feel comfortable in the community yet we still offer virtual assessments and treatments with our Physiotherapists or Chiropractors.
These 1:1 virtual sessions are just like a Zoom or Facetime session but using a more secure medium and your computer, tablet or phone. The session can answer all your rehab questions or concerns by assessing or re-evaluating your current status, trouble-shooting any issues, and establishing or progressing your self-management strategies and exercise programs.
During COVID-19 we are offering a complimentary 10-minute virtual session to help determine your specific requirements.
Feedback has been EXTREMELY positive. Patients are loving the personalized practical approach to their care.
Most Insurance Providers including WSIB and MVA Insurance companies are covering the cost of virtual treatments.