WE ARE OPEN and ready to provide physiotherapy!
No more Dr. Google!
We are now offering telerehab consultations and treatments with a physiotherapist or chiropractor from the safety and comfort of your home, office or cottage, at a convenient time for you (We are open 8-8 Monday thru Thursday and 8-6 Friday).
These 1:1 virtual sessions are just like a Zoom or Facetime session but using a more secure medium and your computer, tablet or phone. The session can answer all your rehab questions or concerns by assessing or re-evaluating your current status, trouble-shooting any issues, and establishing or progressing your self-management strategies and exercise programs.
During COVID-19 we are offering a complimentary 10 minute virtual session to help determine your specific requirements.
Feedback has been EXTREMELY positive. Patients are loving the personalized practical approach to their care.
Most Insurance Providers including WSIB and MVA Insurance companies are covering the cost of virtual treatments.
Get started now with your on-line physiotherapy or chiropractic program by calling or emailing our clinic at 519 942 8884 or [email protected]
BUT…some conditions still require IN-CLINIC assessment and treatment
We are able to offer IN-Clinic Physiotherapy and Chiropractic Assessment and Treatment for emergency and acute patients using the COVID-19 Government of Canada and Ontario Guidelines.
Increased Covid-19 precautions for our clinic:
- All patients will undergo a health-screening questionnaire at time of booking and on arrival.
- Waiting room will be closed. We ask all patients to wait in their cars until their appointment time. Once you come in you will be ushered into your private treatment room.
- All rooms, surfaces and high traffic areas will be sanitized appropriately between patients (including door handles, debit machines, light switches, exercise equipment).
- Soap/water, hand sanitizer will be available for patient use. We also have reusable masks available for purchase.
- Practitioners will be wearing recommended PPE and practice appropriate hand washing guidelines.
- If you are experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms, please reschedule and self-isolate.