Amazing Registered Physiotherapist
We are two multidisciplinary healthcare clinics, opened & operated by Kathy Yardley – Registered Physiotherapist – located in Orangeville & Mono. Our vision is always to help others live best in their bodies.
- Great relationships with local Doctors and sports teams (lots of referrals)
- Friendly and sociable team (see below)
- Growing clinic (we have two, but we have lots of patients!)
If you’re from here, you know the deal. If you’re not:
- Small town living (short commutes & backyards)
- Great place to raise a family (lots of schools & recreational activities)
- Growing community and population (great for caseload)
We are full of Skiers, Bikers, Boarders, Runners, Musicians, Movie Buffs, and all kinds of others! We have Family people, Single people, Friendly people and Happy people. We’re confident you will find a friend here.
You can creep us here in the meantime -> headwatersphysio.ca/about
- You find this job ad,
- It piques your interest and/or makes you want to disprove our claims,
- You tell us you’re interested (apply, email, call, yell really loud),
- You come meet the team and verify the statements above.
- You tell everyone how amazing your life has become.
- $1500 signing bonus ($)
- Start from hourly compensation and progress to fee-split ($)
- Optional monthly/quarterly incentives ($)
- 5+ assessments per week to build your caseload quickly ($)
- Regular support in building and maintaining your caseload ($)
- $1,000 Education allowance per year ($)
- Paid onboarding and training ($)
- Health spending account ($)
- Company sponsored team dinners and outings ($)
- Little admin work. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you. Just some paperwork!
- Private Assessment Rooms
- Clinical Mentorship program – for new grads or clinicians looking to upgrade their skills and certifications
The Last Thing We’ll Say:
Don’t ignore this opportunity. Of course you’re happy now, but shouldn’t you always be looking for ways to be happier? Come check it out. Worst case scenario – You find out all the things we say are true, and you are a perfect fit and then you don’t accept our offer. Don’t be afraid of change!
- Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
Take action. Send your resume to [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible!